Calling All Tape Floor Layer Downers

Wanna help? Contact us here!

Calling All Tape Floor Layer Downers

Postby LoudaThenBombs on Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:32 am

Hi beautiful volunteers/skaters of DyDD. We have just finished w/ one side of the floor at the armory that can have tape put back down and tonight the 2nd side of the armory floor will be done and sometime this weekend the tape can go down on that side. We need people that know the track dimentions or have done this in the past to please volunteer to lay the tape once again at the armory.

Eve will be on vaca and I also will not be available so we need someone to handle this and have the tape complete for Mondays practice.

Thanks!
LoudaThenBombs

Re: Calling All Tape Floor Layer Downers

Postby Streeperella on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:16 am

Yup. Grim has the guide for laying the track. Just trying to find some tape, and figure out a time.....
Streeperella

Postby Jonumame on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:18 pm

Keep me posted and I will try and make it out!
Jonumame

Postby bodonkidonk on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:45 am

FLOOR TAPERS::::::! PLEASE MAKE SURE TO DUST MOP BEFORE YOU TAPE THE FLOOR! THE WAXER LEAVES BEHIND LITTLE BITS OF WAX BALLS AND LINT. I NOTICED IT ON THE FINNISHED HOMEWRECKER SIDE WHEN WE SHOWED UP LAST NIGHT.
bodonkidonk

Postby Nolan on Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:14 am

Remember that you will either need the yellow rope that Beth has or a 100' tape measure. You need to have the full 88' measurement to adequately make track placement as there is no point and lines to run off of like the sport court. If you can wait till monday, I can help then. Call and let me know.
Nolan
Official

Postby Hearse McSkate on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:15 pm

Hey-
I just saw this.. let me know if you need/want help.

-Maximus
Hearse McSkate

Return to Volunteers