we need help!

Wanna help? Contact us here!

we need help!

Postby Aubrey on Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:40 pm

Hi everyone, Khoss in the hood...we are desperate for volunteers of any nature to help with our June 21st event, if anyone is interested please contact me immediately.
See oyu all sat.14th! thanks
Aubrey

Postby SARAted Edge on Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:50 pm

Khoss, you guys have been so great. I would love to help in whatever way I can. Tell me where to be and when. Directions or an address for mapquest would be awesome too.
SARAted Edge

Postby Aubrey on Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:05 pm

SARAted Edge wrote:Khoss, you guys have been so great. I would love to help in whatever way I can. Tell me where to be and when. Directions or an address for mapquest would be awesome too.

the address is 1199 union ave w. bremerton wa 98312, it will be at the OSSC/Pendergast Park...they have a cute lil map on there web page, if i wasnt so computer handicap, i could probably paste, click or whatever!
visit www.olympicindoorsoccer.com.
you could take either ferry and get there just as fast. give me a call and i can give you further details! thanks so much, what would we do without the Dydd crew?!?! see you Sat for your bout!!!
Aubrey

Postby judyasapunk on Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:26 pm

I would volunteer, but I'm skating!!! :twisted: See you there!
Tu est mon petit chou!!

Judy Asa Punk #6:58
judyasapunk
Trampires

Re: we need help!

Postby Fine Dime Brizzell on Tue May 25, 2010 12:09 am

HI my name is Billie JO , I saw you guy for the first time over the weekend and fell in love !
I dont know what what a volunteer does but would love to learn , I also have a friend Melissa who
would love to as well! Fine_dime_brizzell@msn.com
Fine Dime Brizzell

Postby Meanlittlemy on Tue May 25, 2010 7:03 pm

What event is taking place on the 19th of June? I know you have a bout on the 25th on June.
Meanlittlemy

Postby dockyard on Tue May 25, 2010 7:13 pm

um...look at the dates...2008?!? :shock:

this ship has sailed!
dockyard
Site Admin

Postby Heidi Flyss on Tue May 25, 2010 7:31 pm

Fine Dime Brizzell wrote:HI my name is Billie JO , I saw you guy for the first time over the weekend and fell in love !
I dont know what what a volunteer does but would love to learn , I also have a friend Melissa who
would love to as well! Fine_dime_brizzell@msn.com

We LOVE volunteers! :D I think you should shoot an e-mail to dydd.deckhands@gmail.com for more info. Thanks!
Heidi Flyss

Postby Rabbit on Tue May 25, 2010 11:58 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFLMAO!!! I thought this was a out of nowhere post!
dockyard wrote:um...look at the dates...2008?!? :shock:

this ship has sailed!
Rabbit

Postby Mistress_VT on Wed May 26, 2010 10:18 am

I seriously was having a heart attack over this because I know the back story with KHoss and I was like WTF????

*whew*
Mistress_VT

Return to Volunteers