Will Work For Derby

Wanna help? Contact us here!

Will Work For Derby

Postby The Breaks on Thu May 07, 2009 9:59 am

Ladies,

I am embarrased to ask, but can you comp tickets for the bout Saturday? I have a cameraman who needs visuals. We want to do test shots, so I guess the question is two fold:

Can our broke asses walk-in? and Can we do test shots? The shots would be for story boarding for an upcoming Music Video for Hookahstew's "Rollergirl".

Rickenbacker

PS

Whoes Committee does this fall under?
The Breaks

Re: Will Work For Derby

Postby psychopathChick#365 on Thu May 07, 2009 11:58 am

I think this would fall under promotions but we're always looking for people to help with our floor set up and take down.....hint hint.....
psychopathChick#365

Postby dockyard on Thu May 07, 2009 12:07 pm

Um.... Rick... yeah... you best let only DOCKYARD in the video!!!

I told you I'm the STAR 8)
dockyard
Site Admin

Postby Goldie on Thu May 07, 2009 5:01 pm

I can put a photographer +1 on the VIP list. Just give me a name by Friday evening, please.

Goldie
Goldie

Postby The Breaks on Fri May 08, 2009 8:55 am

Goldie wrote:I can put a photographer +1 on the VIP list. Just give me a name by Friday evening, please.

Goldie

Chris Joseph Taylor <chris@adventusfilms.com>

here's your man Goldie.
The Breaks

Postby Goldie on Fri May 08, 2009 4:15 pm

The Breaks wrote:
Goldie wrote:I can put a photographer +1 on the VIP list. Just give me a name by Friday evening, please.

Goldie

Chris Joseph Taylor <chris@adventusfilms.com>

here's your man Goldie.

Thanks. He'll be on the list.
Goldie

Postby The Breaks on Fri May 08, 2009 7:45 pm

dockyard wrote:Um.... Rick... yeah... you best let only DOCKYARD in the video!!!

I told you I'm the STAR 8)

You mean just you C? Ok. It'll be like a one woman action thriller about a Recess duty on the wrong side of the law. You'll be like Xena meets Charlise T from Monster. It'll be fan-frickin-tastic. You've been rubbed the wrong way one too many times this Friday free time, and someone's kid is gonna pay! Everyone's on the wall today.

Goldie,

My name is Rick, but can you make Race Walters +1? He'll feel all sorts of special being on the Vipper list. I'm bringin the fandamily too. We're rooting for the Femme-Molly-Wrecker-Vamps.
The Breaks

Postby The Breaks on Mon May 11, 2009 11:02 am

Thanks ladies for letting us do our scouting mission. Taht was a killer time and I was astonished at how much better the legue as a whole is at skating and how much more competetive the bouts were. Yowza! Pre-production is underway on the Hookahstew "Rollergirl" video, and I am hoping you all want to be our girls. Hookahstew is putting out promos to Derby Leagues all acrossed the US;

Wednesday, May 06, 2009
RollerGirl Promo Copies Available to Derby teams and Leagues!
Promotional copies are here!

If you would like a copy of "RollerGirl" for your next bout, send us some info about your team/league, along with a mailing address.
We'll get one to ya's!

"RG" will be available online in a matter of weeks, and look for the official release this Summer! (still havent decided on the cover photo yet...)

rocknROLL!

I'll hook one up for the lot of ya's. Thanks again, and if it's okay, let me know when myself and some production staff can come give our pitch to the appropriate committee.
The Breaks

Return to Volunteers